SITE VISITS

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Responding to two questions - dosage & other homeopathics

Hi, you are inspiring me to hang in there...I have been reading your blog since Feb. Thanks for sharing so much info. Can you please share your daily HHCG timetable (like when do you dose) and what do you take with it? HHCG detox, vit. b, etc. How much epsom salt in a bath?? thanks, mbp

I take first dose at
9 AM First dosage
HHCG Detox - half dropper
Metabolic Homeopathic - 7 drops
Pineal, Pituitary, Hypothalamus - 7 drops
Adreno 1 teaspoon with plastic spoon

12 PM or lunch time.. First meal with B Liquitrophic - 1 tablespoon (keep refrigerated)

2 PM second Dosage
HHCG Detox - half dropper
Metabolic Homeopathic - 7 drops
Pineal, Pituitary, Hypothalamus - 7 drops
Adreno 1 teaspoon with plastic spoon

Between 6 and 8 PM Dinner with B Liquitrophic - 1 tablespoon (keep refrigerated)

9 PM
HHCG Detox - half dropper
Metabolic Homeopathic - 7 drops
Pineal, Pituitary, Hypothalamus - 7 drops

between 6.30 and 8.30 PM 15-20 min soak on 2 cups of epsom salt bath every other day

Other homeopathics can be purchased from Donna at www.changesforlife.net - she is a very sweet and responsive lady

10 comments:

  1. Your pictures look inspiring. Tell me more about the homeopathics. What is each one used for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Metabolic: A Professional Combination Homeopathic that supports the Endocrine/Gladular System, Cell Salts, All parts of the Krebs Cycle, Amino Acids, Certain Chromosomes and Collective Miasms.

    PPH: This really helps jump start the protocol by working on all dimensions. Indication: Helps rebuild organ tissue and is a Restorative. Ingredients: Pineal, pituitary, hypothalamus 4x, 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x, 100x, 500x, 1000x.

    Adreno: Indication: Weak adrenal glands, hypoadrenia Adreno Liquitrophic supports the balance of the Adrenals when stressors occur.

    B Liquidtrophic: Indication: Weak adrenal glands, hypoadrenia Adreno Liquitrophic supports the balance of the Adrenals when stressors occur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your site is amazing..although not as amazing as your pics!!! Wow you look amazing!!! I JUST started taking HCG weightloss formula that a friend ordered for me off the site you recommended. She had intended to order the HCG detox, but they sent the weightloss formula instead. What is the difference? Will I still have great results if I am sticking to the diet but taking the different formula?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will still have the same results.. they both are HCG. I have a preference for detox but also do quite fine in WLF as well.. i would recommend you take b12 sub lingual dots 1000 ml with WLF as the l-argintine in WLF tends to make me feel tired.. but with B12 I have a BOOST of combined energy, plus it aids with water release as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the info. : ) I am sooo stoked, I lost 4 lbs on my first HCG weigh in this morning...woohoo!!!!! I'm wondering what tomorrow will bring though. Today I took my kids to a playgroup and we walked the trail around a HUGE pond. I rememebered what you said about the night you went dancing. Oh well, I still sat and ate my salad with chicken and an apple while everyone around me was eating chips and fudge bars...Ooooh, that was hard, but I won the battle! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG that is great!!! Well DONE!!!! Keep me posted! :-O

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I was done another 2 lbs this morning...WOOT WOOT! :o)

    I was curious when you started noticing a difference in your inches though...so far no change for me. I guess I thought 6 total lbs would equal a little change in inches, but I also have a hard time making sure I am measuring in the exact same place each time. Just wondering what your experience has been.

    Oh, and I was encouraged to read about the loss of the mini boob and perkier 'girls' in general, lol! After nursing I figured surgery would be the only way to give them any lift. I'm hoping mine bounce back like yours did!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BTW, I started a blog on my own HCG journey. I hope you don't mind, I added a link in my blog to yours. I haven't figured out how to make links very well yet, but I wanted people to be able to see your before and after pics to see what inspired me, and what I'm shooting for. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course!!! And well done, I started this blog to record my journey and hopefully inspire and encourage people to take the hcg plunge! I will be sure to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete

....