SITE VISITS

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A funny thought and some!

I was with my sister few weeks ago and went on a shopping mania at a store closing. You should have seen her face and disbelief when I picked up all my clothing in a size 2-4! LOL. I was like, I am dead serious. This is what I will be wearing! I know it, and I really did! I am sure she was thinking wow you are crazy hehehehe!

Guys with HCG you can finally do what all those stupid diets have been promising, I know it seems daunting but it isn't, take the time to educate your self, do loads of research and ask advise from other hcg users.. HCG is protective of your body, so all side effects are in fact positive side effects. Imagine not only being able to lose 30-34 pounds in 40 days but being able to finally reset your weight and hypothalamus gland.. You know those skinny folks that can eat a whole chocolate cake and never gain? Well that will be you, but you have to be very strict and follow correctly. Do not try to deviate thinking you know what is best. Bad decisions on this program will have a huge negative impact! Trust me.

HCG has also consistently brought about positive effects on INFERTILITY, THYROID FUCNTION, BLOOD PRESSURE, SEXUAL HEALTH, MAN BOOBS, SKIN TIGHTENING, DIABETIS, CHOLESTEROL, PEPTIC ULCERS, VARICOSE ULCERS, PSORIASIS, FINGERNALS to name a few!

OH, ladies watch out! You could easily get pregnant while on HCG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

....