SITE VISITS

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 13 Lost 1 pound!!! (152.12)

Woohoo! Another day and another pound!! I made sure to go back to my ritual when I first started, which was to make sure I drank a pot of Oolong tea, 2 table spoons of ACVinegar in 16 oz of water sipped over a few hours.. Got all my water intake. Took all my dosages on time and at food on time and everything correct to a tea! Well seeing another pound is a huge pay off for me.

I always think every morning before getting on the scale "is this the day I will stop losing weight?" This morning when I woke up, I actually felt smaller and lighter in my step! Amazing HCG rocks! and it is pure fat! That is what makes this journey so amazing!

ooo had miracle noodles yesterday and it didn't stall my weightloss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

....